Skip to main content

Mental Health Services Provider Complaint

Customers wishing to make a complaint about a mental health provider should first go through that provider's complaint process. If they still are not satisfied, then they may contact the Local Behavioral Health Authority to file a complaint. The Office may be contacted at: 240.777.1400.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.