Skip to main content

Employee - Insurance Claims Issues

Employees should first call the Insurance Company to find out exactly why the claim was not paid in full or properly. A customer service representative can be reached by calling the number on the Insurance Card. Insurance Company numbers are also listed on the "Health Insurance Contacts" list.

If the issue has not been resolved by the Insurance Provider, please submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):