Skip to main content

Abuse by Husband Boyfriend Spouse or Domestic Partner

If there is imminent danger or an assault in progress, call 911. For callers who are experiencing abuse by a boyfriend, spouse or domestic partner call the Crisis Center at 240-777-4673.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.