MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Drainage Issues or Standing Water on Private Property
Environmental Protection staff can evaluate the drainage problems from general standing water/ponding/flooding issues caused by slope position or other soil-related conditions. Staff can recommend solutions including a variety of RainScaping techniques which allow rainfall to soak into the soil and be absorbed into the ground better. RainScapes are also attractive landscaping features.

For inquiries requiring the response of a DEP investigator, you will typically be contacted within 3 days although resolution of the issue may take longer depending on the circumstances of the case.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • RainScapes Program

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.