MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

State Rental Allowance Program
Homeless households can receive one to two years of rental assistance through this program. Clients must be referred through a County Service provider, who must agree to provide case management during the period of RAP assistance. HOC serves about 45 households per year. For further assistance, contact: 240.627.9729.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.