MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

New Curb Request from Resident
Any request for the installation of curbing must be submitted in writing on behalf of the street or subdivision or association to the Montgomery County, Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services, 100 Edison Park Drive, 4th Floor, Gaithersburg, MD 20878.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301.513.7300.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Concrete Program Overview
  • Maryland State Highway Administration Online Service Request

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.