MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Volunteer or Internship in Water Monitoring
The DEP Watershed Management Division offers an excellent opportunity to train with County ecologists as they assess the health of various watersheds within Montgomery County. These are unpaid internship positions, although they may be eligible for credit at universities and colleges which require an internship in order to graduate. For inquiries or to apply, please click on the links below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Monitoring Our Waters
  • Internships

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.