MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Tree Fell on Private Property (Car or House)
If a County tree fell and damaged private property such as a fence, car or house, the resident should call their home insurance provider. In addition, the Tree Maintenance Section will be notified for tree removal.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within two (2) business days.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.