Skip to main content

Consent for Child's Immunization

According to Maryland Law (COMAR) a parent may delegate verbally or in writing the parent's authority to consent to the immunization of a minor to any of the following individuals: A grandparent; An adult brother or sister; An adult aunt or uncle; A stepparent; or Any other adult who has care and control of the minor.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section then scroll down to the bottom of the page and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.