Skip to main content

Dangerous or Knocked over Traffic Sign

Stop, Yield or Do Not Enter signs that are knocked down are treated as a priority for repair/replacement. The caller should provide the exact location/intersection, and direction of the damaged stop sign. When the 311 Call Center is not open, residents should call the Police's Non-Emergency line at 301.279.8000 to report a stop sign that is knocked down.

If at least one of the roads at the intersection is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.