MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Cell Phone Bill Complaint
Residents of Montgomery County may file a complaint about their cell phone bill to the Office of Consumer Protection. Please click on the link below for information regarding the process for filing a complaint.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Filing Consumer Complaints

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.