Skip to main content

Information Regarding Temporary Signs on Private Property

Temporary signs are permitted only on private property and must not be displayed for more than 30 days.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field. A Zoning Specialist will research the request and call with the property information.

Find more information from the following link(s):