MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Cancel a Right of Way Inspection
To cancel a Right of Way inspection, contact the Right of Way inspector directly that is listed on the permit. If the permit is not available, the Right of Way inspector's name and telephone number can be obtained from the "Inspector Area Map". On the DPS website, under Inspections heading select Right of Way then click on Inspector Area Map.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Public Right-of-Way Inspection