Skip to main content

Income Supports Caseworker Complaint Germantown Office

To make a complaint about an Income Support caseworker who handles food stamps, Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) or Temporary Disability Assistance Program (TDAP) case, please contact Montgomery County 311 during regular business hours.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.