MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting Animal Complaints to the Animal Services Division
To report urgent and non-urgent animal complaints to the Animal Services Division of the Montgomery County Police, please call the Police non-emergency number at 301.279.8000. Examples include animal attacks, cruelty or neglect, at large dogs, wildlife in plain sight inside the living space of a home, stray animals, injured animals, barking dogs (where there is no concern for the immediate welfare of the animal) defecation complaints, and odor complaints.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.