Skip to main content

Complaint about Homeless Shelter, Hotel or Motel Issues

For complaints about a homeless shelter; motel or hotel, please contact Montgomery County 311 during regular business hours. A customer service representative will direct your inquiry.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.