MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Retiree (ERS) 1099-R Tax Form Problem
1099 R Tax forms will be mailed by January 29, 2016. Retirees in the Employees' Retirement System (Public Safety Police/fire/Sheriff/Corrections and most employees who were hired prior to 1994) or other qualified payee wishing to report problems with 1099-R Tax forms (incorrect amount, need replacement form, etc) may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.