MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

DOT Highway Staff Complaint
The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services accepts complaints pertaining to its' staff and contractors.

Please provide the complainant's name, phone number, location and a brief description of the complaint.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301-513-7300.

A representative will investigate the service request within two (2) business days.