MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Disposing of Oil or Fuel Tank
The Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE) offers information regarding Underground Storage Tanks (UST's) including proper disposal and abandoning in place by clicking on link below. MDE also maintains a list of Used Oil Contractors below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Underground Storage Tanks
  • Used Oil Contractors

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.