MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Changing Deferred Compensation Beneficiary Form
Please contact the appropriate administrator for the plan.
  • Fidelity (ING) (CitiStreet), call the onsite Fidelity representative at 240.777.8228 or the plan information number at 1.800.343.0860.

  • MassMutual (Hartford) Union 457 call Tom Manning at 603.953.4502 or to access the account by phone, call 800.528.9009.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Fidelity Investments
  • Hartford
  • Beneficiary Designation/Change Form

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.