MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Application for a Health Practitioner Certificate
All home-health practitioners services are required to register. An applicant must submit an "Application for Home Occupation/Home Health Practitioner Certificate" to the zoning office of DPS. The application must include the following items: site plan, floor plan, and photographs of the property. If customer is creating new parking for Home Occupation or Home Health Practitioners Office, a separate review will be conducted to ensure adequate drainage of parking area.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Home Health Practitioner