MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Child Care Subsidies for Children in Foster Care
The Office of Child Care Subsidy Programs do not serve Department of Health and Human Services foster care children because the Children, Youth and Families Foster Care program provides child care assistance for foster care children. However, if a foster child is the parent of a baby, it is possible for the foster child to apply for child care subsidies for the baby. Questions from foster parents associated with the Department of Health and Human Services should be referred back to their foster care worker. If child is not in the Health and Human Services Foster Care Program, send a service request by clicking button below. Please specify the circumstances in the summary.