MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Request for Disabled Parking Space in a Residential Area
This process is NOT handled by any Montgomery County Department, it is the responsibility of the Maryland Motor Vehicle Association (MVA). For additional information on obtaining a designated handicapped parking space in a residential neighborhood, call the MVA at 1.800.950.1MVA(1682) or visit the web site by clicking on the link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Request for Disabled Parking Space

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.