MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Traffic Signal Outage
The Montgomery County traffic center monitors all (state and Montgomery County roads) electronic controls that provide notification within two seconds of an entire traffic signal light becoming inactive. The Department of Transportation will respond to the outage as soon as possible. If this is to report a bulb outage, please see the topic entitled Traffic Light Bulb Burned Out.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.