MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Travel Vaccines for Children
The Department of Health and Human Services immunization clinics offer only childhood recommended vaccines. Exotic travel vaccines like typhoid, Yellow Fever, or Japanese Encephalitis for children are not available.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.