MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Filing a Complaint about a Business Selling Alcohol
To report a complaint about a business selling alcohol, please call the Safeline at 240.777.1986.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Liquor Control FAQ's

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.