MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Cart Repair (Paper Recycling)
If the wheeled cart used for paper and cardboard recycling at a residence is damaged, the Division of Solid Waste Services will repair it. If the cart cannot be repaired, it will be replaced. Repairs are performed on Thursdays and Fridays. In the service request please indicate the gallon size of the cart (either 65 or 35) and specify the damage (examples: broken lid, broken wheels, broken metal lift bar, cracked body etc.). The cart will need to be empty and at the curb by 7:00 AM Thursday to be repaired.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.