MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Complaints Pertaining to Disabled Accessibility at County Facilities
Complaints regarding County programs, services or activities that are not accessible to persons with disabilities should be directed to the ADA Compliance Officer. The County will not place a surcharge on a particular individual with a disability or any group of individuals with disabilities to cover the cost of providing auxiliary aids or services or reasonable modifications of policy.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.