MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Problem or Incident at School
If you are calling to report an incident or problem at the school and need immediate assistance after-hours call or text to 240-490-CUPF (2873). For Fire or Police service call 911. If this is not an emergency, please provide your contact information, school and description of the problem.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities Emergency/Closings Information