MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Resigning From Current Position or Employment While Being Processed for Employment with DOCR
As final job offers come from Montgomery County Human Resources Office, it is not recommended that an applicant/candidate for employment with the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (DOCR) not resign from current employment after receiving a contingent job offer from DOCR. The final job offer will be provided by Montgomery County once all the requirements of the employment process and background investigation are successfully completed.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Human Resources

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.