MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Situations Requiring a Site-Specific Vendor's License
A site-specific vendor's license is required if an individual sells or offers to sell goods or services from a stationary location.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Site Specific Vendors License