MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reason why Montgomery County Sells Alcoholic Beverages
Montgomery County is a control jurisdiction and is governed by State law. Profits are transferred to the General Fund to pay for important resident services rather than going to private companies. As a control jurisdiction the County is best able to balance responsible consumption with good product selection and fair prices. Listed below is a link to the department's homepage and annual report is referenced in the right hand column.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Liquor Control Annual Report

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.