MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Private Property Damaged by DOT
The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services will repair or replace a tree, mailbox or other private property damaged by a county vehicle. If the mailbox was damaged by a snowplow, please use the topic for "Mailbox Damaged by Snowplow".

Please provide vehicle tag or unit number and date and time of occurrence.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within one (1) business day and will replace the mailbox as soon as possible, if needed.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Maryland State Highway Administration Online Service Request

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.