Skip to main content

Consumer Complaints in Foreign Languages

The Office of Consumer Protection has an online complaint form that can be translated into many different languages. Customers may use the Google "Translate" feature which is found at the bottom of all web pages.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.