Skip to main content

Housing Stabilization Emergency Services Caseworker Complaint

To make a compliant about an Emergency Services, Housing Stabilization caseworker who handles housing emergencies, please contact Montgomery County 311 during regular business hours.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.