MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Street Drainage Repair
A Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services inspector will review drainage or storm drain repair issues on County maintained roadways. Online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

For storm drain repair issues on numbered routes, please contact the Maryland Highway Administration at 301.513.7300. For municipalities, please contact them directly. The County does maintain some storm drains for municipalities such as Chevy Chase Village, Glen Echo, Oakmont, Somerset and Town of Chevy Chase.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within forty five (45) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • State Highway Administrations Online Service Request