MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting a Stray Dog or Livestock at Large
If the animal is in the roadway notify 911 immediately. If the animal is out of an enclosure now but not in a roadway, please notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the incident is occurring in the City of Rockville, please call 240.314.8930. If the incident is occurring on Park property, please call Park police at 301.949.8010.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.