MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Housing Contractor Complaint
Licensed contractors should be referred to the Maryland Home Improvement Commission at 410-230-6309 or 1-888-218-5925 (toll free).
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Maryland Home Improvement Commission

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.