Skip to main content

Notify the Licensing and Registration Office about the Sale of a Rental Property

To notify the Licensing and Registration Unit of the sale of a rental property, owners can submit changes online by the L&R Online Network with an AccessMCG account. Login to the license record and go to the "General Information" tab to change the License Status to "Exception" and the Status Sub-Type to "Vacant/For sale" or "Not Rented" .

Owners may also notify the Licensing and Registration Unit by mail at 1401 Rockville Pike, 4th Floor, Rockville, MD 20852 or by fax at 240.777.3699

Online users who have additional questions that require the expertise of a staff member, please see the topic entitled "Request to Speak with a Licensing and Registration Specialist". Refunds are not issued.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.