Skip to main content

Documentation Requirements for Child Care Subsidy Program

Documentation required for the State Child Care Subsidy Program (CCS) or the Working Parents Assistance (WPA) Program: Proof of Montgomery County residency (lease, driver's license, utility bill); pay stubs for the last 4 consecutive weeks, and or completed employment verification statement and work schedule; school schedule and payment receipt to verify current enrollment; copies of birth certificates for all children in the household; verification of pursuit of child support.; proof of identity for each household member (any government issued identification). Applicants applying for the WPA Program must provide documentation of a minimum participation activity (work and or in school or training) of 25 hours per week and must provide their most recent copy of their federal form 1040 with W-2's. As the application is reviewed, other documentation may be required.

If additional information is needed or there are further questions, please send a service request. In addition to name, address, contact phone number, enter in the comments section the question or nature of inquiry. A representative from the office will contact you.