MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting an Injured Stray Animal Struck by a Car
Notify the Montgomery County Police, Animal Services Division via the police non-emergency number, 301.279.8000. If the animal is creating a traffic hazard, please see the topic entitled "TRAFFIC HAZARD". If the incident is occurring in the City of Rockville notify them at 240.314.8930.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.