MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Cancel a Sediment Control Inspection
To cancel a Sediment Control inspection, contact the Sediment Control inspector directly that is listed on the permit. If the permit is not available, the Sediment Control Inspector's name and telephone number can be viewed on the "Sediment Control Inspector Area Map". On the DPS website, under the heading "Inspections" select "Sediment Control" then click on the "Inspector Area Map".
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Sediment Control and Stormwater Management Inspection