MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Contractor or Company Recommendation
As a government agency, the Office of Consumer Protection cannot recommend one merchant over another. However, the complaints that are filed with OCP are public records and can provide consumers with the number of complaints filed against a particular merchant. This information is available on the webpage Merchant Complaint Disclosure under "Merchant Complaints." For information about recommended merchants "CHECKBOOK Magazine" is a good source of information available at most County libraries and at
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Merchant Complaint Disclosure

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.