MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Request for Disabled Parking Space in a Residential Area
The process for applying for and obtaining a disabled parking space in a residential area is hanlded by the Maryland Motor Vehicle Association (MVA), and not any department or office in Montgomery County.

For additional information call the MVA at: 1.800.950.1MVA(1682), or 410.768.7000, or visit the web site by clicking on the link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Request for Disabled Parking Space
  • More Information About Disability Parking - Plates and Placards

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.