Skip to main content

Property Tax Exemptions

There are numerous types of Property Tax Exemptions available through the State, some of the most used ones include exemptions for: charitable or educational properties; dwelling house of blind individual, surviving spouse; dwelling house of disabled veteran, surviving spouse; government properties; and properties owned by religious organizations. For information or an application you can call SDAT (State Department of Assessments & Taxation for Montgomery County at: 240.314.4510).

For additional information, click link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.