Skip to main content

Complaint for Persistent Problem Not Corrected by Cable Provider

An additional step available is the Cable Compliance Commission (CCC). The CCC was established to provide assistance with complaints that are not satisfactorily resolved. After our office has filed an issue with the cable operator and, after 30 days, the complaint/resolution is still disputed, the complainant may request a hearing before the Cable Compliance Commission. When filed with the CCC, it is reviewed by the Commission to ensure jurisdiction. If that is established, a hearing is set and both parties are notified. Many issues that are filed with the CCC result from property damage, but subscribers have filed service related issues as well. The Commission has the authority to award damages up to $1,000. In some instances, customers may be referred to the Maryland Small Claims Court website.

To file a Cable complaint, please see topic entitled "CABLE COMPLAINTS" or click on the first link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.