MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Determining Whether a Rental Property is Licensed
Information regarding the licensing status of a property is available at the Department of Housing and Community Affairs Website using the link provided.

Once the page opens, select "Search By Type: Street". Enter the street address. (Do not enter street type Ave, Rd, etc).

Select "Rental Licensing" and Click the blue "Search" button.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • eProperty Data Mining Application

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.