MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

City of Gaithersburg Housing and Neighborhood Services
For City of Gaithersburg landlord tenant neighborhood services (planning and code) issues, please call 301.258.6340. For housing assistance, MPDUs, low income housing, home buyer questions, call 301.258.6320.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • City of Gaithersburg Services - Neighborhood Services

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.