MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

PEPCO or Utility Service Complaints
To report a PEPCO outage, please call 1.877.737.2662. Customers with utility company complaints may contact the Maryland Public Service Commission, the State agency that regulates utilities, at 1.800.492.0474 and select option 3 or visit the Public Service Commission website below.

Residential customers may also contact the Maryland Office of the People's Counsel, the State agency that represents the interests of residential ratepayers at 800.207.4055.

More information can be obtained from the links below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Public Service Commission
  • Energy and Environmental Advocacy
  • Maryland Office of Peoples Council

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.