MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Report a Parking Complaint to the Montgomery County Police
To report a parking violation including the parking of an oversized commercial vehicle on a County Roadway, please call the non-emergency Police number by dialing 301-279-8000.

According to Montgomery County Code, handicapped spaces and fire lanes require a posted sign to be enforceable. A painted handicapped symbol on the ground or a painted curb alone do not make them legal handicapped spaces or Fire lanes. Oversized commercial vehicles must be over 8' high or over 21' long or more than 10,000 lbs GVW.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.